Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Standalone - IMPORTANT information for volunteers and marshals

Hello All Volunteers

Please find here a summary of all allocated jobs for Race day. Your marshal position and/or Farm Job can be found at this link.

There will be a marshal briefing on Tuesday Oct 2nd at 8:30pm to cover logistics, traffic management, safety and communications.

This is also a great time for anyone with questions to come and get some answers, so whether you are marshalling or down on the Farm please do come along.

There will be a further opportunity to hear the same info on Thursday 4th Oct at 8:30pm.

The Marshal briefing on the day will be at 8am in the small gravel carpark near the entrance to Standalone farm, here you will group with your Zone Leader, put on marshal bibs, get any last minute questions sorted and then head out to your stations.

If anyone is unhappy/worried about their marshal position/job then please email me on chiefmarshall@uwclub.net

It is possible that there maybe a few tweaks/changes prior to the big day, but you will be notified if this concerns you.

Re: Standalone - IMPORTANT information for volunteers and marshals

I cant seem to get the links to work.

The link doesn't work

Hi Paula,

The link doesn’t appear to be working – just getting a 404 error.

I’ll be there on thurs evening for the briefing.

Thanks 👍

Sorry, fixed now.
Lindsay

what about the club members in the team who are actually running the race?

Normally they are required to marshal the kids fun run, but this doesn't appear on the grid. Is this happening this year?

Also, what about Saturday jobs?

Hi Lindsay

I can't seem to see myself on the list anywhere?
I'm happy to help with any task.

I'll send an email as well to confirm this.

Thanks

Mark, I have just emailed out a message from Dickie for those of you running:

In previous years the NHRR who have taken part in the main race have, very kindly, helped as marshals for the Fun Run. This allows all the other marshals to finish the main race and start the process of packing up.

Please can I ask that you stay behind after the main race and assist with the Fun Run. Astrid is our Fun Run organiser and will be allocating marshal positions. Please report to her.

I have added the number pickup rota to the link above
L