Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
VLM

Did anyone get in I didnt

Re: VLM

Still waiting.

Stu didn't either have you logged into buzz feed? Can get your result there

Keep your proof of rejection if you would like to apply for a club place

I've not had official email yet just from buzz feed ok thanks 😊

I did 😱

As somebody else said a while back, autumn's not really kicked in until the rejection letter from VLM comes into your mailbox :sob:

This year I might try for the club place lottery though, maybe the chances there are a tiny bit higher than the 3-4% of the ballot :grimacing:

Its a NO for me again. Oh well time to look at other spring marathons.

I didn't either but I definitely need to give one a try. Just need to pluck up the courage and pick one

A no for me. And with it looking more and more likely that Rome isn't going to happen which I also entered, I definitely need to look for another one.

If you want a local road spring marathon I would recommend Halstead which takes place in May. 2019 will be their 25th year of running the event. Always a great atmosphere and plenty of local supporters around the course. 🏃🏼‍♀️😀

Last year we also got quite a few Brighton Marathon places, I am just in the process of finding out if we get some this year too...I am a no too but I might fancy Brighton...

I'd be interested in Brighton I've done the half it's a good course would quite like to do a full there. Also doing the half again next year.