Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 16th, Thurs 18th & Sat 20th October

Tuesday's training for blue group is 10 x 600m at 5km pace with 75s recovery between each rep from Grange roundabout. Thursday's session is Blackhorse Rd hills:)

Green group session will be 2 x Dunhams up and overs on Tuesday and 8-10 x 600m at 5km pace with 75s recovery between each rep On Thursday running from Grange roundabout.

Brian is away this week but I am sure that yellow group will enjoy 8 x 400m (2 mins recovery) on Tuesday on the RHS of Icknield Way from Weldability lamp post to Rendell (turquoise post). Thursday's session is 5 x 1km at St Francis starting at the fountain and warming up via Spring Rd.

Purple group have 6 x Wheat Hill reps on Tuesday with 90s recovery and a fartlek of 10 x 2 mins effort with 1 min easier to regroup on Thursday.

Pete will be coaching at Ridlins on Saturday as I am in London for my massage course. Please post if you will be attending. Happy running with NHRR!