Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 6th, Thurs 8th & Sat 10th November

On Tuesday we have a #runandtalk evening where Naomi, NHRR's Mental Health Ambassador, will be giving a short talk before we go out running regarding well being:) We have all been training and racing hard recently and therefore we hope that you might like to enjoy a social run chatting with friends and working your aerobic engine for a change; a very important energy pathway for endurance runners. If you would like a session then Brian has a fartlek of 8 x 3 mins with 90s easier running between each effort planned for yellows, purples have 5 x Haymoor hills with 90s recovery whilst greens have 3 x Bedford Rd bumps.

On Thursday blue group session is Harkness hills, greens have a fartlek of 2/3/4/5/4/3/2 mins with 90s easier running between each effort, yellows have 3 x Broadwater 1.25km pyramid and purple group will aslo be enjoying a fartlek of 3/4/5/5/4/3/ mins with 90s easier running between each effort.

Unfortunately Karen has back to back massage weekends for the next 2 weeks but Pete is happy to coach at the track if anyone would like a session. This week it's 8-12 x 300m with 100m walk/jog recovery. Track costs £2, payable to FVS for contribution to track hire. Please post below if you are intending to attend the track so that Pete can plan appropriately.

Re: Training Tues 6th, Thurs 8th & Sat 10th November

I’ll be at the track. Thanks!

I'll be at the track if it's on 😄

Yes, track's on:)

Thanks very much to Pete for the session this morning. I really enjoyed it. :+1: