Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League Week 46

Thank you for posting on the SORE League.

Have a great week of running! :star: :runner: :four_leaf_clover:

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.
Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Re: SORE League Week 46

Marathon du Cognac (26.2 miles) for me today. I will post a report once the cognac from the race and the after-party has worn off!

Bonne soiree,

Andy

Athens Marathon/ long walk for me please.

12 miles for me seeking out war graves around Old Warden, Northill and Southill! Had to donate my poppy to the one I had specifically gone out to find as no-one else had bothered... Dithered too long to get back in time for the service at the war memorial opposite my house so was the weirdo dressed in lycra doing a 2 minute silence on their own in front of a Commonwealth War Grave in an otherwise empty churchyard. Felt slightly disapproved of when I did get back to the war memorial by those who had attended the ceremony but then they don't know what I had been doing...

11 miles for me today - I ran a detour 7 miles to a small village Remembrance service, then the 4 miles back home.

I was the sweaty one in neon running top and Lycra at the back of the service, but honouring those who fought and gave their lives for our freedom through my run felt right for me.

Hi,

Tuesday - 10.8 miles
Wednesday - 11.4 miles
Sunday - 10 miles along some sunny Australian coast line

11 miles or so on Sunday at lunch time!

Hi Sue

13.1 miles around the Greenway with plenty of company. :)

Many Thanks

Stewart