Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2019 London and Brighton Marathon NHRR club places

Hi Everyone,
It is that time of year again...if you are interested in a 2019 London or Brighton Marathon club place then read on.

We have the following places available for club members:
London Marathon - 28 April 2019 - 2 places (I have applied for these and should have confirmation of them by the end of the month)
Brighton Marathon - 14 April 2019 - 10 places (confirmed)

If you would like to apply for a club place for London or Brighton then here's how to do it:

- check the process and eligibility criteria here

- if you fulfil the criteria then please fill in one or both of these two google forms (this is a new process which will hopefully streamline things a bit):

London Marathon

Brighton Marathon

For the London Marathon places then please email me your proof of rejection at lccook@gmail.com

Please submit your details by Monday 26 November so that the draw can take place on Tuesday 27 November.

Good luck and let me know if you have any questions!!!

Lindsay

p.s. let me know if there are any problems with the online forms or if you have any other feedback!

Re: 2019 London and Brighton Marathon NHRR club places

p.s. if you want to enter both ballots then please can you fill in both forms (one for London and one for Brighton)?

reminder, please sign up to one or both draws if you would like to be considered for a club place.

Also, please send me/show me your proof of rejection for the London Marathon draw if you haven't already.

The draw is this evening! Good luck everyone! (and don't worry if you can't be there, I will be in touch to let you know).
Lindsay

Thanks Lindsay!

And fingers crossed! (can't show up due to family business...)

Congratulations to...

London Marathon:
Niccolo Bassani
Christian Allen

Brighton Marathon:
Lindsay Cook
Jim Marvell
David Weston

I'll email you all with next steps tomorrow.

For Brighton, we still have 7 places available to any first claim club member who is willing to raise at least £50 for one of the club charities. Please contact me ASAP if you are interested (lccook@gmail.com).

Happy training!

Lindsay

Thanks Lindsay!

Thanks Lindsay, looking forward to your instructions :)