Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Santa Canta - December 1st

Dear All,

The Santa Canta is back for another year. Its on Saturday December 1st on Letchworth Common. Its our very own, get dressed in your Christmas outfits and run round the common, event.

Please tell all your family and friends. It is a great event and also raises 100s of pounds for charity.

Its free to enter. We invite a charity to attend and they collect on the day. This year it is one of our club charities - Tracks. A brilliant charity.

Please support this invite by running, dressing up, marshalling, making cakes or just cheering.

Saturday 1st December 2018.
Start at 9am.
Free to enter.
Medal for all finishes.

Prizes for the best dressed runners.

Thank you.

Dickie

Re: Santa Canta - December 1st

Is there a poster or something we can download to advertise it, Dickie? I've told a couple of work colleagues about this and would like to advertise it on the staff noticeboard as I think there would definitely be some interest.

Linda
Is there a poster or something we can download to advertise it, Dickie? I've told a couple of work colleagues about this and would like to advertise it on the staff noticeboard as I think there would definitely be some interest.
Linda we are working on it at the moment

When you have a poster I can put it in my shop window if you wish.

I will bring more posters this week