Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Christmas Tree festival. NHRR tree! Help needed...!

The Garden House hospice is arranging another Christmas Tree Festival as follows .....

"The annual Christmas tree extravaganza returns, with trees and treats for everyone.
Join us on the 15th & 16th December from 10am-4pm at The Free Church, Letchworth, to explore our forest of festive trees, each specially decorated by members of our local community this Christmas time. Entry is FREE and you can enjoy carol singing, live music & refreshments."

So, I have booked NHRR a tree! I thought we could decorate a tree with lights, club coloured tinsel and loads and loads of medals - hanging from the boughs by their ribbons. So, I need people to donate a medal each. You all have them hanging around in cupboards annoying everyone else so now is the chance to give one an airing, on a tree!!
I will be down the club on tuesday and thursday and I will have a bag to put them in and a list where you can register your name next to your medal so you can collect it afterwards. However, I will endeavor to return them all BUT please do not give me the medal that you sleep with and got your most precious PB with. I cannot account for that random moment when a small child decides to nab one off the tree and wander off with it!! I am sure that will not happen BUT....

I hope you can all bring one along and join in the Christmas festivities with a bit of a laugh and help show the world what our wonderful club gets up to !
thanks
Jo xx

Re: Christmas Tree festival. NHRR tree! Help needed...!

Great idea Jo, we’ll bring medals on Tuesday.

Love it oh god the decisions on which medal I like the least......

Brilliant idea Jo - will bring a medal down on Tues.

I'm sure I can find some medals from the early years.
Ian:zzz:

Just pinging it to the top! Good pile of medals but more would be good 😊🏅🥉🥈🥇

Ian, any standalone horse brasses?!

Yes I have a horse brass and will bring this to the club.

Ian:horse_racing: :racehorse: