Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Herts County Cross Country Jan 6th at Verulam Park, St Albans - Register and money by 13th Dec

If you were either born in Hertfordshire or you have lived in Hertfordshire for 9 months, then you can run the Herts champs.

The next Herts champs are at VERULAM PARK, ST ALBANS on Sunday 6th January 2019.

I NEED to payment of entry BEFORE the end of Thursday 13th December.

To enter, please give me payment of £5, in an envelope with your name on when you see me. Please also indicate if you qualify via birth or residence. I’ll be at the club Tuesday/Thursdays.

Please post below to register interest, but entry is only confirmed when I receive payment.

If you want to enter, but will struggle to make it to the club, then please let me know, and we’ll sort something out.

Incidentally, there are U17 categories for anybody who wishes to enter this competition.

As I found out last year, you can also run as guest too, so if you really want to run, but don’t qualify as for the county champs, please let me know, and I’ll see what I can do.

Re: Herts County Cross Country Jan 6th at Verulam Park, St Albans - Register and money by 13th Dec

Hi John. I am up for this again this year. Will bring money to club. Thanks.

Re: Herts County Cross Country Jan 6th at Verulam Park, St Albans - Register and money by 13th Dec

Hi John

I’m in! Will bring you the cash on Tuesday.

Thanks

Matt

I'm in, hope to be at the club in Thursday, or failing that at Santa Cantata.

John

I would like to do this. Will pay you on Saturday.
Thanks

Yes please, John. Count me in!

Sign me up.

Yes please. I will pop in Thursday to leave envelope as I have a commitment on a Thursday now so not free till about 7.30
Thank you

Yes please John - can I pay you at XC on sunday?