Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Santa Canta thanks

Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone helping with the Santa canta, my 4 year old loved it! We were cheered on the whole way round by the fantastic marshalls. She's been waiting for this race for 4 months and she certainly wasn't disappointed.It also helped that she won a huge box of chocolates!

Re: Santa Canta thanks

That's fantastic Cara. Glad she enjoyed it. Here a (bad quality) video of the start... http://www.facebook.com/phil.hunt.9231/videos/10155957061979562/

Cara
Just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone helping with the Santa canta, my 4 year old loved it! We were cheered on the whole way round by the fantastic marshalls. She\'s been waiting for this race for 4 months and she certainly wasn\'t disappointed.It also helped that she won a huge box of chocolates!
Can I add my thanks to all the marshals and helpers who make it possible to run.It was another fab FSOM. It was great to see so many people and I hope loads of money was raised for Tracks.

Yes. Thank you to everyone who braved the rain and mud, donned their fancy dress and ran this morning. Another great day for North Herts Road Runners and Tracks.
Babs will let us know soonest how much was raised. I am sure there will be plenty of photos to enjoy.
Well done one and all.
Dickie

Cara - glad she enjoyed it, I put a few photos on the club's Facebook page if you want to have a look.