Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 18th, Thurs 20th & Sat 22nd Dec

Tomorrow night's training is our annual bling run to the lights in Willian kindly organised by Jo Harbon. Please bring a donation for the charity box in Willian if you are able. Christmas leggings, hats, Santa suits etc warmly welcomed. Pete is hoping to bring the car to offer lifts back to the club for those of you who would prefer to run 3 rather than 6 miles.

Thursday is our #runandtalk event which includes a talk organised by Naomi and a new naked 5km route. Fortunately the naked only refers to your technology not your lack of clothes!! if you want more miles you are very welcome to add on a longer warm up, run 2 laps or enjoy a long cool down.

On Saturday I am delighted to be able to coach at the track again so if you fancy some drills, hurdle walk overs if it's not too cold and some reps on a nice flat surface please post below. £2 payable to FVS amd prompt start time of 9.15am:)

Happy running with NHRR!

Re: Training Tues 18th, Thurs 20th & Sat 22nd Dec

I will be at the track on Saturday

If I don't have any care calls I'll come along but will know Friday

Yes please, I will be at the track on Saturday. :grinning:

Festivities will keep me from Tues and Thurs club sessions, but Ellie and I are keen for the track Saturday. Looking forward to it - thanks Karen and Pete for holding the session.

Think Ed, Stuart, John and Adam were all trying to make Saturday too.

Can confirm I'll make a rare track appearance on Saturday

I'll be at the track on Saturday.

Looks like we’re on fir a club record turn out at Stevenage:). Best Christmas present for coach:)

Fabulous track session this morning with 10 speedy squirrels storming through a tough drills session and 400m reps:). Well done Sue, Ellie, Pete, John, Stewart, Matt, Ed, Adam, Tom and Mark!

Sue and I really enjoyed it this morning. Great session, great company, great coaching!
Thanks to all who were there...Happy Christmas!