Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League Week 52

Thank you for posting on the SORE League.

The final week of the SORE League 2018! Adam is way ahead and looks set to be this year's SORE League winner. Well done, Adam!

Happy Christmas and I hope 2019 sees you all keeping injury free and achieving whatever you set your mind on achieving and, most of all, enjoying every minute of it! :runner: :snowman: :four_leaf_clover:

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.
Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Re: SORE League Week 52

Wanted to make one last entry on the SORE league for this year - dodgy knee has meant distance has been out for me for the last few months, but I did manage a slow 10 miler this morning, out to Pirton and back via a tour of Oughton Head Common. Dodgy knee behaved, but a distance I wouldn't have batted an eyelid at a few months ago felt like very hard work!!

One more this year for me - just over 12 miles up to Preston and back. Thanks sue for running the sore league this year.

The Greenway!! Thanks. 23.25km

Thanks Sue for keeping track of this all year! Not sure if I've got confused somewhere but i have 2 weeks worth of entries to finish the year.

18th - 10.1 miles
19th - 10.2 miles
23rd - 16.3 miles
25th - 10.0 miles
26th - 13.5 miles
28th - 10.1 miles
30th - 16.0 miles

10.1 miles for me today - the first point (or half point) for a very long while.
Thanks Sue.

Also Buntingford 10 today! Thanks.

Andy and I managed to sneak in one more run.

13.1 miles from Fairfield, Arsley, Ickleford, Hitchin, Letchworth, Norton and back to Fairfield!

Thanks Sue :grinning:

Buntingford 10 for me today. Thank you Sue for doing SORE league again this year.

Last one of the year for me .10miles at buntingford. Thank you sue x