Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE LEAGUE - THE FINAL 2018 RESULTS

Thank you for participating in the SORE League for 2018!

Adam is this year's winner scoring 115 points and amassing an amazing 1653.4 miles made up of runs of 10 miles and over. Adam's win stands out this year for his consistent long weekly runs. As an example, just recently in 13 days he did seven runs totalling 86 miles. So congratulations, Adam, you are a very worthy winner of the SORE League! :trophy:

Jo Summers was officially the first lady to score the highest points but this year she has graciously withdrawn and so the first lady to score the highest points is Naomi! Congratulations Naomi. I have watched your scoring throughout the year and you have done amazingly well with your marathons and long runs. This is just how I started and you know what happened to me – the runs just got longer and longer! :trophy:

As this is a social league there is an award for the most entertaining posts and once again this year it goes to Michelle and Andy! They never fail to keep us entertained with their reports of marathons ran in this country and abroad. Congratulations to you both and hope to read more about your runs in the New Year! :trophy:

So that brings us to the end of 2018. The SORE League will be back for 2019.

Happy New Year!

PS I will be at the Club on Thursday 3rd December to present a small gift to each of our worthy winners. :smiley:

Re: SORE LEAGUE - THE FINAL 2018 RESULTS

I meant of course 3rd January! 😉

Well done to Adam and Naomi! I am sure Naomi deserves it far more than I do for running much more consistently than my daily 2 miles with a marathon every weekend or so!

Many thanks to Sue for organising again!

Thanks again Sue for organising & keeping tally every week!

Thanks also to the multiple people who have joined me on many of the long runs, it certainly helps to keep me motivated

Yey!

Thank you Sue! The advantage of being as slow as a turtle when running is we have lots of time to think about what we are going to share with you all 😂

This year will be a bit different for Michelle as she explores life on the ocean waves but she will be packing her running shoes 🏃‍♀️