Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League 2019 Week Two

Thank you for posting on the new 2019 SORE League.

Points are also awarded for providing home-made cake at running events. For example, if you attend a race where the distance is less than 10 miles or you are there in a supporting capacity, providing home-cake in these circumstances will earn you half a point on the SORE League. The normal rules apply on a social run where you have to run 10 miles or more.

I will keep a record of home-made cake providers and so this year there will be a home-made cake provider winner! :cake: :birthday:

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.

Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Re: SORE League 2019 Week Two

Hi Sue
I would like to claim a 1/2 point for providing home made cake and tea and coffee for the super squirrels who ran the Herts County xc in St Albans last Sunday. :cookie:

Thankyou :cake:

I did my first SORE run last weekend, 10 miles through to Clophill and then back home.

10 miles for me last night

10 miles for me on 6th Jan please.

Hello,

A marathon for Michelle and I today in the stupidly hot Turks and Caicos with some surprising results.

Write up to follow with pictures as soon as we find a cold pool and maybe a drinky or three.

Andy

13.1 slow miles - mostly around the Greenway with a few loops in the town for a home finish.

13 miles for me on Saturday up to Preston and back. Thank sue

Just wanted to thank Sue for tbe generous prize i collected at XC today, my wife was most pleased!

11 miles yesterday, breezy and nice. Much faster than I planned....maybe the wind? :wink:

Thought I’d join the sore league this year, thanks for organising. I did 12 miles on weds 9th around Hitchin up to letchworth on the A505 around McDonald’s and back to Hitchin. Not the most scenic however much needed to blow away a few cobwebs 🏃‍♂️