Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baldock Beast - Transfers?

Hi all - does anybody know what the process is for race transfers for the BB Half, assuming there is one? I have already entered but have been advised by my Physio to give this one a miss :white_frowning_face:
So my place is going if anybody wants it.

Re: Baldock Beast - Transfers?

Russ Hagan
Hi all - does anybody know what the process is for race transfers for the BB Half, assuming there is one? I have already entered but have been advised by my Physio to give this one a miss :white_frowning_face:
So my place is going if anybody wants it.
Hi Russ,

I'm going to sign up early next month after pay day for the race so if it helps I can take your place if you are able to transfer?

Thanks Andrew. I'll investigate and let you know if/ how we can do it.

Hi Russ,

I spoke to Richard at XC and he said that transferring will not be a problem you just need to email him the details and he can arrange for the place to be transferred, let me know how you get on and what details you need from me and I'll bring the money to training next week?

Thanks Andrew, I'll do that.

Andrew. In case I don't make it to club tonight just to let you know I've sent a message to Dickie with my entry details but guess he'll need some extra info from you ie age and UKA number. If I'm not there tonight I'll catch you next week, no rush on the fee. Thanks for helping out.

No problem Russ, I'll speak to Dickie on Thursday - unfortunately I can'
t make Tuesdays so only at club on a Thursday night

Hi Andrew

Did you make any progress with Dickie on this last week? I'm crocked at the moment so not running but will come to club on Thurs and hopefully we can get sorted. Best, Russ.

Hi Russ, I didn't make it to the club on Thursday night but I've emailed Dickie to see what he needs from me, did you get a reply at all?

No reply yet

Hi Andrew. Good news. I've got a race transfer form for us to complete- are you at the club tonight?

Hi Russ, great yes I'll be there tonight, do you need any specific information for the form that I'll need to bring?

I'll be wearing a orange puma top with not much hair if you need to recognise me :)

AndrewU
Hi Russ, great yes I\\\'ll be there tonight, do you need any specific information for the form that I\\\'ll need to bring?

I\\\'ll be wearing a orange puma top with not much hair if you need to recognise me :)
Hairless Puma top, got it :grin:
Just the usual stuff DOB, Contact, UKA Reg etc. Unfortunately there's a £5 transfer fee (which can be done by cheque or BACS). I was wondering if you'd be happy to do that and we'll forget about the entry fee, since you're doing me a big favour and its going to another club member.

Great I'll bring my UKA reg with me, if your sure I'm more than happy to pay the £5 fee thank you very much!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Andrew

Just checking you managed to get the transfer done OK. I've just had an email to me with the 'on the day instructions'. Hopefully you've got that. If not and you want it, I can DM you with it if you drop me your email either on here or text to 07747 768019. Good luck on Sunday and enjoy, looks to be perfect weather :mostly_sunny:
Best
Russ

Hi Russ,

Yes received an email today confirming everything all ok for me to pick up the number, I didn't receive an on the day instructions email so I'll text you over my email if that's alright? Thanks again, weather is looking great for Sunday looking forward to it!