Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baldock beast Marshall update!!

Dear all,
There will be a Marshall briefing on Wednesday 20th February at the Templar’s in baldock (high street). I will be giving out bibs, maps and organising lifts etc. There will also be an opportunity to get a drink out of Mr Harbon. If you can come along that would be great BUT if this doesn’t work for you please let me know and we can chat when it suits you. Please can you let me know here if you can come x

Re: Baldock beast Marshall update!!

I’ll be at the briefing, I’m happy to give lifts if anyone needs one.

I can come along...just a note from today's yellow group training, it was very slippy/dangerous on parts of the narrow road from Sandon back to Redhill, hopefully it will be warmer by Feb 24th!

Hi Jo what time will it be please?

I will be at the briefing.
Thank you

We will be there! 😉

I hope to be there - but can you let us know what time please, Jo, as I may have to give my apologies for something else?

As Brian said, parts of the course were absolutely lethal yesterday morning in the icy conditions - it wouldn't have been safe to hold the race. Fingers crossed for warmer conditions on race day!

Thanks

sorry Linda, I should have said, we will be there about 7 onwards. If you cannot make it, I will catch up with you when suits you.

Yep I'll be there....

I’ll be there

Will be there.

Ernie and Colin will be there 😊

Thank you everyone, see you there x

Hi Jo - sorry to say there's a change of plan for me. I now have to go and see my mum this weekend oop north so won't be able to marshall at the beast as planned. My apologies for late notice and I hope you have enough cover.

Russ

Hi jo
I’m not going to be able to make tonight I’m really sorry! I’ll still be available Sunday, looking forward to it :) would it be best to email details? Hannah.l.keeble@gmail.com or 07973637140

Thanks
Hannah