Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Club Review

Dear All,

An brief update on the club review.

Thank you for the 50+ members who have completed the on line survey. This information will be anonymised and will form part of the final report and feedback to the club.
Four members of the committee took part in a question/answer session with EA reviewers last night. This followed scrutiny of many of our policies and procedures.

A survey has been sent out to our key partners for them to feedback

Our next step will be on the 19th February. EA are going to visit the club that evening and would like to speak to a cross section of the club before and after training.

This entails:

1. 3 members of the club before training at 6.45pm
2. 7 members of the club after training at about 8.30pm

If you would like to get involved here please post or let me know.

After that all the information will be collated, analysed and then put into a feedback document which will be presented to us before the end of February..

Thank you.

Richard

Re: Club Review

I’m happy to speak to them before training if it helps.
Jo

I'm happy to speak either before or after - which ever is easier.

I probably won't be training that night, but I'm happy to speak to them either before or after training if that helps.

Thank you Linda, Adam and Jo.
I will send you all more details in about a week.:relaxed:

Richard

Hello Dickie. Happy to speak before or after training. Whichever works best for you. Cx

Hi - I'm happy to speak to them. After training would probably be best for me.
Helen

Hi Dickie
As I didn't get chance to be involved with the survey I would be quite happy to be there after training on the 19th.

Ian

Please can I be involved?

I’m happy to help, before training is better for me

Thank you one and all.