Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 19th, Thurs 21st & Sat 23rd March

With so many people racing so superbly at the weekend there will be lots of offers for easy social runs on Tuesday evening:)

Tuesday's session for yellow group is 8 x 400m at the Broadway with 90s recovery and in Brian's absence this will be coached by Karen. Purple group have a 25 minute tempo run and greens 3 x a puramid of The Meads, The Dale and Broadwater Avenue/Spring Road with 90s recvoery between each rep. Blue session is a fartlek of 2/3/4/5/4/3/2 mins with half rep recovery and 8 mins of warm up and cool down, enjoy!

On Thursday there is the option of 6 - 10 x 600m with 90s recovery from the Grange Road roundabout although you may prefer to organise a tempo. half marathon or marathon pace training run depending on your current goals. Yellow group have a 15 minute threshold run with Brian back at the helm.

Saturday's track session is 7 x 300m with 100m active walk/jog recovery. Session starts at 9.15am and costs £2 payable to FVS for track hire. Please post below if you are coming to track as I am aware that some of the regulars may be missing due to the SOEAA Road Relays on Sunday.

Happy running!

Re: Training Tues 19th, Thurs 21st & Sat 23rd March

Hello, what will the pyramid x3 for greens be tomorrow? So that I can set my watch...
Thank you

Hi, I just thought my previous question.... by pyramid you mean elevation graph forming a pyramid?

Hi Angelicki the pyramid just refers to 3 triangular shaped loops of 400m, 700m and 1.4km respectively. Hope that helps.

Aaah thanks Karen, new one for me. :)