Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Track Races

Not of interest to me but I have been sent this email -

Dear all,

I would like to invite you to the Cambridge Non-Invitational PB Classic, an evening of fast and friendly track racing on Friday 21st June at Wilberforce Road athletics track (CB3 9AD). This is a fantastic opportunity to run a PB over distances of 1000, 2000 and 3000 metres amongst what are shaping up to be class fields. Races will be paced and officially timed with results appearing on Power of 10.

As an exciting twist on regular track racing and with a nod to cycling's elimination races, we will be holding an elimination 2000m with a prize pot of 50% of the total entry fees for that race. A burnup every 400m - what more could you want?

Entry fees are £3 per race and £5 for the elimination. Entry in advance is available here and strongly encouraged, but on the day entries will also be accepted subject to availability. The Facebook event can be found here.

I look forward to seeing you on the 21st June.

Best,

Luke Fisher
Cambridge Boundary Run 2020 organiser

Having said it is not of interest it might be fun to watch if I knew anyone running... The links don't work copied from the email but Luke's email address is lcbf2@cam.ac.uk if you can't find it on facebook.