Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hackney Half £5 places

Hello North Herts Road Runners! 🙂

I hope you don’t mind me messaging you. I work in the Events team at the Royal Society for Blind Children (RSBC). We have got some guaranteed places for Hackney Half that have not been claimed yet. The run is on the 19th May this year.

There are 10 places left and I’d like to offer these places to you for £5 each. You can use the discount code ‘RUNWITHRSBC’.

We have lowered the fundraising target to £50 as these places are quite last minute. We just ask that you raise as much as you can to help blind children in the UK live a life without limits!

RSBC believes no child in the UK should grow up to be poor or lonely just because they are blind. 90% of those who lose their sight in youth won’t work for more than six months in their lives and most will never have someone to share their life with. RSBC Children believes in a better life for blind children and are on a mission to make sure every single blind child has the self-belief and skills to fulfil the potential we know they’ve got. The money you raise will ensure that our Family Support Service can help parents understand and cope with their child’s sight loss, and support them to live beyond it.

Would it be OK for you to share this with your group and see if they want any places- you can send an email to zoe.makings@rsbc.org.uk 😊

https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/hackney-half-marathon-2019-run-for-team-rsbc-tickets-46799150519

Thank you so much!

Best wishes,

Ilaria Ceccarelli

Community and Events Fundraising Volunteer

T: 0203 794 8287

E: volunteer.events@rsbc.org.uk

RSBC

Life Without Limits for Blind Children