Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League Week 18

Thank you for posting on the SORE League.

The best of luck to all those running in the Milton Keynes Marathon on Bank Holiday Monday! I hope you have a successful and enjoyable day! :four_leaf_clover: :runner:

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.

Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Half a point will also be awarded if you provide home-made cake when you attend a running event that is less than 10 miles or you are there in a supporting capacity.

Re: SORE League Week 18

Hi Sue - 11 miles for me this morning, Thanks.

After a week resting a sore ankle I managed 12 miles total on Tuesday and a massive 22 today with sophie. Thanks sue

13.9 miles for Andy and I at yesterdays Red Kite Challenge and 13.2 miles for us both at todays Winchcombe cross please!

13.2 miles this morning!

Hello!

13.1 miles up round Pegsdon and back.

Thanks

Milton Keynes marathon for me today.

Hi Sue,

Got round to working out the runs for this year prior to realising I could add them to the sore league:

Sat 23rd Feb - 13.16 miles
Sat 2nd Mar - 11.62 miles
Sat 9th Mar - 13.44 miles
Sun 17th Mar - 13.13 miles
Sat 23rd Mar - 15.18 miles

Thank you!
Ali :)

Hi Sue, 11 miles for me yesterday please. Also I did 11.5 miles on 28th April which I don’t think I added. Thank you

I spent an a amazing weekend with a fantastic group of friends and fellow cannicrossers in the Peak District and ran 52km over three days taking on over 1500m of ascent. I ran the whole thing with my four legged running buddy, Lulu, who was an absolute superstar bless her!

Saturday May 4: 12 miles
Monday May 6: 12 miles

Hi Sue i completed the MK half marathon on BH Monday x
Thanks jo