Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League Week 20

Thank you for posting on the SORE League.

Caroline, I have added the Greenway Challenge to Week 19 and Pat I will add your 10 mile run to Week 20. Thank you! :four_leaf_clover: :star:

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.

Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Half a point will also be awarded if you provide home-made cake when you attend a running event that is less than 10 miles or you are there in a supporting capacity.

Re: SORE League Week 20

Due i didnt post my 13 miles greenway challenge last sunday. Oops x

Hi Sue, The system has been stopping me from posting on the forum for some reason so I have 3 runs to upload. I did 11 miles on the 2/5/19 with Mandem Crew to Preston and back, then I did 11.6 on Sunday in Epping Forest and finally 12.3 yesterday from Hitchin to Letchworth and back. Thanks

13 miles for me for the Greenway Challenge last Sunday and 10 miles today (sat 18 May) for Paras 10 in Colchester. Both with my superstar running buddy Lulu 💪🐾

11 miles for me this morning - popped down to Hitchin to cheer the Squirrels running the 10k, before heading off for another 9 miles around Oughton Head and out to Pirton and back - serenaded by larks most of the way round!

Not sure if this counts, but I did take some home made Yorkshire parkin (made with added beer for rehydration purposes :yum: ) to the BMAF relays yesterday - there were only four of us there to eat it though, sadly.

10 miles to Pegsdon and back. Couldn’t bring myself to run up it this week. Turned tail and ran back.

Hi Sue. 16.1 for me today please.

Hi Sue

10 miles around Hitchin and the greenway on Friday for me please!

10.5 miles for me on Saturday. Letchworth/Stotfold/some of Etonbury Greenwheel(new to me) back to Letchworth via Fairfield Park

13 miles on May 11th and 10 miles on Sunday for me please Sue.