Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Good luck Linda!

Linda, Pete and I just wanted to wish you all the best for your run for England this weekend. You have trained really hard for this race and we hope you are rewarded with a fabulous occasion and a great time:) Thank you also for coming to the MWL on Thursday to take the results. We imagine that there were several other things you could have been doing before travelling to Birmingham but you still turned out to help the club:)

Enjoy Birmingham!

Re: Good luck Linda!

Thanks Karen and Pete - that's very kind of you :blush:

As is often the way of things, in the last couple of days I have developed a cold, cough and sinus headache which is inevitably going to impact on my run tomorrow, but I'm not going to miss it - even if I have to walk round!! I'm determined to be more Tigger than Eeyore, and make the best of the opportunity - hopefully I'll feel better tomorrow, and the spectators will give me a boost! :flag-gb:

Good luck Linda! I hope it all goes well for you! 😀

Will be thinking of you tomorrow. Best wishes. Hopefully the cold will have disappeared when you wake up tomorrow.

L

Best of luck Linda.youvd trained hard. You'll be great! Looking forward to seeing your pictures on that vest.

All the best Linda, enjoy the experience if a very well deserved England vest

Go Tigger go!

Best of luck for tomorrow (not that you'll need it). Enjoy your day which is well deserved.