Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League Week 22

Thank you for posting on the SORE League.

Good luck to everyone taking part in the local AONB Marathon, Half Marathon and 10K on Sunday – it looks like being a hot one! :sunny: :runner: If you are not, then you still can enter on the day! :book: :pencil2:

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.
Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Half a point will also be awarded if you provide home-made cake when you attend a running event that is less than 10 miles or you are there in a supporting capacity.

Re: SORE League Week 22

Hi Sue - I did 13 hot and hilly miles from Ickleford up to Preston and back through Hitchin this morning - many thanks to Andrew, Cara and Lucy for the company, it would have been much harder on my own!

Didn’t get my fluid intake right (rather now than in two weeks thankfully!), hence only 19 for me Sue (should have been 22!). On the positive side just going for a pint and a Baltimore to get something back to a normal colour. ;)

Hi Sue - ran with Linda, Cara Sutton & Andrew Porter 13.1 miles from Ickleford to Preston via Hitchin.

Thx

AONB Marathon for me today in case you hadn't noticed Sue :laughing: Thanks for your support Sue but I had nothing left to stay with you.

Took on the Great Hertfordshire AONB Half Marathon today! Hot and hilly, but great fun 👍

13.1 miles for me today too

Hi Sue, 2 runs for me this week both 10 miles. One on bank holiday Monday to Epping forest and one yesterday to Fairlop Waters. Thanks

10.5 miles for me on Sunday Sue. Thank you

And another 10 Sue.

26.2 miles on Sunday at the AONB Marathon for me!