Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MWL Race 3 information Orion Harriers

This information has only come through this morning so I am posting on Ellie's behalf:

SCOTT'S TRAVEL Mid Week Road Race League: Division One
Orion Harriers' Home Fixture

Thursday 20th June 2019 7.45 PM

Race Distance: 10k

Race HQ: Jubilee Retreat, Bury Road, E4 7QJ

Directions By train: Liverpool St to Chingford, then 10 minute walk: right out of station, Left along Bury Road, clubhouse 300m on left.

Directions by Car: From Jn26 of M25 take A121 (west) Dowding Waytoward Waltham Cross. Left at first roundabout onto A112. Take 3rdLeft (Daws Hill, which Becomes Bury Road).

Parking: Please park in car park on Bury Road between clubhouse and Chingford. Please do not park or drop off at the clubhouse.

Walk to start: 4 mins.

Course Markings: sawdust trail with marshals at junctions. Please keep to the left and obey the marshals’ instructions.

Facilities: Toilets, showers and changing for men and women at the clubhouse.
Water: at 2 miles, 4 miles and the finish
Food: will be available at the clubhouse.

Re: MWL Race 3 information Orion Harriers

If anyone wants a lift let me know 😁

Hi Ian, if it’s ok can I cadge a lift with you tomorrow?

No problem Lee

My number is 07971913288

Hi Ian could I have a lift to please

Good luck to everyone for tonight! Gutted that I'll still be at work (although my feet and toes are probably sighing with relief). With me out there will be a battle royale for last place for the blokes though! (Although the last place time was still rather good of course - not surprised that we won!!) Rather a good course to run on as well. Enojoy everyone.

I believe there are a few people meeting at Spirella at 6pm, so there may be a lift or two available if required - I'll certainly be there with my car.

Richard, May I jump in with you? Can be at Spirella at 6pm.

Richard. I’ll be there for 6 if I can get a lift unless you get an update from me. Thanks

Hi all.

If anyone needs a lift and can be in Stevenage Leisure Park for 6pm I'm happy to drive. Can drop off later on Baldock Letchworth Hitchin Stevenage as required. Space for 3 or 4 passengers.

Cheers,
Andrew.