Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greensand Ridge Relay

Have I picked up correctly from the 'No Training on Saturday' thread that it is the Greensand Ridge Relay on Saturday? Do we have a team? Any idea what time our runner(s) might be coming through Northill? I virtually live on the Greensand Ridge now and it would be nice to be in situ (either on the Wondercob or accompanied by the Wonderdog to cheer our runner on!

Re: Greensand Ridge Relay

Hi Jo, yes we do have some teams. Will check which leg will be going past and let you know who to look out for:)

Hi Jo
We finish at the Pub in Northill next to the pub. Leg six goes from deadmans cross to the village. Come down and have a pint/burger/chat. The relay starts at 11.30 -12.00 ish depending on teams and we will finish late afternoon. I will happily update you as we go along. :relaxed:

Fantastic - I thought you went on over the A1 and towards Waresley after Northill! That last section is now one of my regular running routes! Let me know what time and I'll be there.