Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 25th, Thurs 27th & Sat 29th June

After a hectic couple of weeks of racing some of you may prefer an easier week with some lovely social runs on Tuesday and Thursday enjoying the opportunity to go off road. For those of you who would like a session blue group training will be 4 x 1M on the Grange loop with 90s recovery whilst Thursday's session is a 30 min tempo run that Pete will coach. Green group session will be 6 x 800m on Tuesday on the bridge to bridge loop in the Common and purple group will also be in the Common for 3-4 x 1000m loops. On Thursday purple group session is 6-8 x 385m parlauf on Broadway Gardens coached by Karen whilst green group can choose either the tempo run or parlauf:)

Karen is away again at the weekend with England Athletics but Pete is happy to coach at the track if there is any interest. Would suggest short reps possibly, but we can tailor the session to meet the needs of the athletes attending. Please sign below if you would like to attend track.

Happy running squirrels!

Re: Training Tues 25th, Thurs 27th & Sat 29th June

I’m up for track on Saturday please! :+1:

Tuesday - 4 x 1K on Greenway near Hillbrow

Thursday - 4 x 7 min out & back on Greenway from Standalone

John A
I’m up for track on Saturday please! :+1:
I will come to track this weekend

Hi,

I'm interested in joining the club (blue group) and wondered when would be a good time to head over for a session?

I'm racing the next two weekends, with Thursday 4th being ideal (clashes with your Midweek League?).

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Richard

Hi Richard,

We meet at the Spirella on Tuesdays and Thursday at 7:15 so come along when suits you, and you would be more than welcome into the blue group.

As you know, we have a MWL race on the 4th, but other than that we will be at the Spirella.

Katie

Richard Bevan
Hi,

I'm interested in joining the club (blue group) and wondered when would be a good time to head over for a session?

I'm racing the next two weekends, with Thursday 4th being ideal (clashes with your Midweek League?).

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Richard
Richard

You could come on Tuesday 2nd after your weekend race. We will probably doing an easy run in preparation for Thursday's midweek league race, so could be a good time to chat with the guys in the group....

Thanks Mark and Katie!

A gentle run on Tuesday night sounds good.

See you then!

Richard

I intend to be at the track as well.

Great session at the track on Saturday. :+1: :raised_hands:
#TeamNHRR