Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Press report for week ending Sunday 11 August

Hello

please post your race reports before 7pm including your full name the event name and how it went for you.

Photos can be emailed to me at Sullivan_babs@hotmail.com

Re: Press report for week ending Sunday 11 August

Completed Stevenage park run in blustery conditions in a PB in 24 mins 47 secs and 1st in my age category

Hi Babs

On Tuesday evening I made the short trip from work to Battersea Park to take part in the VAC 5 mile road race.

A flat and fast course I was aiming for around 27:30.

I finished in 1st place in a time of 27 mins 35 seconds so close to my target and nice to take the win.

Thanks

Stewart

On Friday I travelled up to Scredington in Lincolnshire to take part in the Sleaford Striders Summer 10k. On a blustery evening I came 4th,& 1st vet 35, in a time of 36:18.

British Masters Championships
Birmingham Alexander Stadium
11/12 Aug

2 races in 2 days: More about championship racing than times.

Saturday
British Masters Championship 3000m Race Walk
1st 15:09.68

Sunday
British Masters Championship 5000m Race Walk
1st 24:46.71

Dave

Congratulations David!

May be too late for this but I came 2nd in the Rheinau Parkrun in Bonn in Germany in 20:05. Just behind a lad from Sheffield who was 15 years my junior so I’m glad I could chase him. First park run abroad. There is a massive push on Parkrun in germany with 9 new events since February and around 45 in total so far.