Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Training Tues 13th, Thurs 15th & Sat 17th August

Tuesday's training for blue and green group is 2-3 x 1.8M from Willian Way traffic lights at half marathon target pace with 2 mins recovery. If you need an easier week or break from sessions you may enjoy a social run across the fields before the light goes. Purple's session is 2- 4 x Bedford Rd bumps with out being 1 and back 2 with 2mins recovery at each end.

On Thursday purples have a social run, possibly to the lavendar fields, whilst Karen is coaching 16 x 200m at mile pace on the Greenway near Norton Pond. Please note that if it is wet this session will have to move to Broadway as the Greenway can get quite flooded in a short space of time.

With Sunday being the Run of the Month Thorney 5M I am assuming there will be no demand for a track session on Saturday but please post below if you would like something organised.

Brian will post venues for yellows on tour:)

Happy running!

Re: Training Tues 13th, Thurs 15th & Sat 17th August

I will be at the track on Saturday 😀

Tuesday - Baldock Tesco to Weston & Back - 4.3 miles. Meet as usual at Spirella & drive, or 19:40 at Baldock Tesco car park (garage end).

Thursday - Ickleford Cricket - Holwell Loop - 4.8 miles. Meet as usual at Spirella & drive, or 19:40 at Ickleford Sports field car park.

I'll be at the track on Saturday :upside_down_face:

I’ll be at the track on Saturday :+1:

I'll be at the track on Saturday.

If it matters, the greenway at Norton Pond was fine tonight.