Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SAVE THE DATES - Cross country is coming!

:raised_hands: Hip hip hooray! :raised_hands:

So the dark evenings are on the way back - however we should not be sad as this also means that cross country is on its way back!

Thank goodness we don’t have to race in the heat anymore. :sweat_smile: Nor do you have to race after work, you get a days rest and a lovely sleep before the race. #HappyDays :+1:

I have started to prepare us for the Three Counties XC league - more to come on that, for now, I have confirmation of the dates and a few other XC races to look forward too.

Remember we are defending champions in the combined team competition and the ladies are defending champions too. Runners up in the men means that we have an opportunity to improve this year with a clean sweep. :pray:

Cross country is for everybody, speak to your coach or myself if you have any questions.

• Oct 20th. Ampthill Trophy

• Nov 3rd. ThreeCountiesXC - Wellingborough

• Nov 24th. ThreeCountiesXC - Wing

• Dec 8th. ThreeCountiesXC - Wootton

• Dec 15th. ThreeCountiesXC - Letchworth

• Jan 5th. Herts County - Stevenage

• Jan 12th. ThreeCountiesXC - Dunstable

• Jan 25th. SEAA Champs. Parliament hill

• Feb 22nd. ECCA National champs. Nottingham

#TeamNHRR
#EveryoneMatters - that’s all that matters
#DFYM

Re: SAVE THE DATES - Cross country is coming!

Can't wait!

#doing

It’s bonkers running season. Time to dust off the studs. Can’t wait John.

Mud, sweat & teas - bring it on!

Hooray!!

It's what winter was made for ..... :grinning:

If anyone is new to the club - or to XC - and is unsure about taking part, what sort of shoes you might need etc. then please do as John suggests and speak to him or one of the coaches.

Those of us who've been doing XC for a few years will testify that it is great fun and there is fantastic team spirit! :clap: :clap: :clap: