Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Standalone helpers T-shirts

Thank you to everyone who helped to make it another fantastic day. We could not do it without you!

I will be bringing the T-shirt that remained after the race with me on Tuesday for after training and Thursday. We have mostly small and some mediums left. If you require a L or XL, let me know on Tuesday/Thursday and I will reorder at the end of this week.

Astird

Re: Standalone helpers T-shirts

Astrid - are there any plans to get some more women's sizes in for any of the female volunteers who would like one, please? The remaining T-shirts are all men's fit so do come up quite large - some people don't mind that, of course, but some of us do like to have one that fits a bit better!

I’m guessing L in ladies would be best for me (size 16). I think that’s the size of my pale yellow anyway. However, from the past, I have the odd men’s medium that is OK if it’s a hassle/expense to get others for this year. I do use them :).

I'm not down to the club this week, but could I have L Mens please

Apologies for the late reply, XL please. If I have missed deadline, no problems
Glyn

Any men's tshirt in m left as did not get one cheers

all noted - please let people in your groups know that I will be ordering this week

If I'm not too late, may I have a medium please.

not too late Philip :-)

Small ladies for me and a medium for mike please if were not too late

Thanks Astrid

all done - t-shirt ordering closed now