Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eastern AA XC Championships: Saturday 16th November at Keysoe, Beds - Entry deadline Fri 1st Nov

The Eastern Athletic Association Cross Country Championships is Saturday 16th November 2019 at Keysoe, Bedfordshire.

As it’s local, and does not clash with the league. It’s between Wellingborough and Wing fixtures - so a few of us are thinking of giving it a go and hoping to get a team out. The team is 6 men for the seniors and 3 for the other categories including the ladies.

The deadline to enter is approaching. It’s Friday 1st November.

Details can be found on Eastern Athletic Association Website or specifically here

Entry is done online. You need to set up an account. If you are struggling, then I can enter for you. But ideally I’d need your EAN to save me looking it up. And payment! :money_mouth_face:

Enter online

Re: Eastern AA XC Championships: Saturday 16th November at Keysoe, Beds - Entry deadline Fri 1st Nov

Really looking forward to this, Keysoe is supposed to be a great course & 12k too, fantastic!

Re: Eastern AA XC Championships: Saturday 16th November at Keysoe, Beds - Entry deadline Fri 1st Nov

This event includes the Eastern Masters Cross country championship too. To be included in these results, you must be a member of EVAC. Instructions of how to join EVAC are here