Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Three Counties XC league. Event 4/5. Letchworth. 15th Dec

Well done again to the super set of squirrels that traveled so far this season. :chipmunk: The results from the first 3 events has put us a fantastic position to set up an amazing day at our own race. :raised_hands:

We have had 13 squirrels do all three events so far and another 15 have done two. A further 23 have run one event, meaning that 51 individuals have turned out so far. :+1:

With the Christmas Party in the evening, we all want to celebrate another great event and team result from NHRR.

I for one am super exited for this Sunday. I hope everybody else is too. :grinning:

I really think that we can put on the best host race as well as the best team performance from a host club. :muscle:

We need helpers and support. :speaking_head_in_silhouette: Please do what ever you can for the cause. :clap:

Lets keep the momentum going!

Race instructions are below.

Please post below to any arrange car shares.

#TeamNHRR
#BELIEVE
#DFYM
#MudSweatTears
#EveryoneMatters - thats all that matters
#XCSundayFunday

Host Club

• North Herts Road Runners

Date / Time

• 15th December 2019 / 10:30 a.m.

• Standalone Farm, Wilbury Road, Letchworth Garden City, Herts

• Postcode: SG6 4ET

Parking

• Parking is at the Spirella Building, Letchworth Garden City, Herts SG6 4ET.

• There will be NO access available to the Spirella Building itself.

• This is a 15 min walk to race HQ.

• There is NO parking at the farm itself.

• We strongly urge you to lift share where possible.

Facilities

• There are changing facilities available, however please remember to bring warm kit as there is no sports hall area and it may be quite cold.

• Kit/baggage is left as your own risk.

• There is no water station at the end, please bring your own water.

• To reduce the amount of waste, there will be NO CUPS PROVIDED, tea and coffee is available but please bring a mug.

Course

• The course is one lap of tracks around fields of just over 5 miles. There are no rivers to cross.

• Studs recommended.

• The start is only a couple of minutes from the farm.

Re: Three Counties XC league. Event 4/5. Letchworth. 15th Dec

Looking forward to doing an XC for the first time. Will I be able to pick up a number tonight (Tuesday) or on the day?

Re: Three Counties XC league. Event 4/5. Letchworth. 15th Dec

I will be at the club on Tuesday and Thursday with numbers. Please try to collect it from me then if necessary.

I will have numbers on Sunday, but if you need to collect it on the day - then please do so early as I will be warming up.

Incidentally the procedure for lost/forgotten numbers is to come to me and I’ll get you a blank number with your assigned number written on in marker pen. Again, please give me time/notice to get this done before preparing to race.

Pin your number to your vest the day before is the way to go. 😉