Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bling run 17th December!

As agreed with the coaches it is the bling run next Tuesday. Various groups of various speeds will be making their way down to willian to see the most amazing lights known to man. Bring a couple of coins to put in the charity box and a headtorch if you fancy an off road route. All welcome and those of you who may only want to run there, we will have a car to bring you back. Everyone is invited for Mince pies and hot drinks back at spirella afterwards, it would be great to see as many of you as possible! X

Re: Bling run 17th December!

Yes please and if possible I'd like the dark run hopefully there will be others to join me

CANT WAIT! Look forward to it every year!!

M+H

Yes please

another great Bling night. Hopefully the weather is kind for us.:santa:

I'll be there taking a group :grinning:

Katie H
I'll be there taking a group :grinning:
I'd like to join you Katie 🎄 🔦

We will be doing mince pies and mulled wine at Corrie Wood 9. Hitchin road on Tuesday 17th all invited enter the garden at the yellow gate on pasture road on return leg of bling run and follow the lights to the back door Geoff

Thank you Geoff- we have loads of cakes to bring from the XC so we’ll bring them over- that should make it a great evening!! 🎄🎄🎄🎄

ian sutcliffe
another great Bling night. Hopefully the weather is kind for us.:santa:
don't worry about the weather Ian....what you need is a club bobble hat!

It's Christmas time so a Christmas hat will be worn:santa: :christmas_tree:

Just visited the lights- there’s bling and there’s BLING! These are the blingiest bling I’ve ever seen. Blinging heck! He’s looking forward to seeing us, so bling up !

I just saw on Facebook (Willian's magical Christmas lights) that he may not put the lights on this evening due to bad weather. Maybe worth one of us going to check before we all run up there?

Sadly lights are too wet and keep tripping so they will not be on, never mind we will plan some lovely runs and end up at Geoff’s, bring headtorch if you fancy off road x