Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League - THE FINAL RESULTS 2019!

Thank you to everyone who posted on the SORE League in 2019! It has kept me (and I hope others) amused and impressed on reading your posts. A lot of miles have been trodden over the past 12 months, some in extreme heat, others in extremely wet conditions and hopefully most (if not all) of them enjoyable. So well done to everyone and I hope 2020 will be a healthy, succesful and happy New Year for you all! :four_leaf_clover:

Now for the results for 2019 :-

Jo Summers has again topped the table with 62.5 points. I think there were quite a few points that Jo did not add, so her score would more than likely have been nearer 70. Congratulations, Jo! You are an inspiring and amazing long-distance runner! :runner: :trophy:

Niccolo was second in the points table accumulating 51.5 points, but Niccolo amassed more miles in the League with a total of 672.2 miles. Congratulations, Niccolo! You have done some amazing marathons this year! :trophy: :runner:

I kept a list of those who made cakes during the year for either a social run or for a running event. Sue Vaughan topped the table on providing cakes. Well done, Sue. :trophy: :cake: Miranda and Linda came a close second!

Week One of the SORE League for 2020 will appear tomorrow, New Year's Day. :star2:

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Re: SORE League - THE FINAL RESULTS 2019!

Thanks for organising Sue :+1:

Thanks for doing this again Sue much appreciated. Will be back next year trying to up my mileage.:smile:

Thank you for managing this sue! Got so very close to top 10, even considered trying to squeeze in the mileage today but my Christmas excess caught up with me! 😂

Many thanks to you Sue,

I would need to make 126 batches of cake to beat Jo!:cake: :cake: 😁😁

Thanks for organising this again and sorry I haven't been around much - busy doing other things and running has been on a bit of a back-burner. Blame Bella and Willow . New Year's Resolution - be more focused - starting tomorrow!

Thanks Sue for sorting out the SORE league last year. It really helped to do the extra miles especially during the marathon training.

You are such a star for organising this and keeping up with everyone’s activities.
It wasn’t the year I had planned, but to have finished top 10 having had to stop running at the start of May... I’m well chuffed!