Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
January's My Running Story: Richard Weber

Hi all,

Richard Weber has written a fantastic 'My Running Story' for January. Thanks Ricahrd! You can read it here:

http://www.nhrr.org.uk/my-running-story

We aim to put up a new story each month, and we already have Feb's story lined up, but after that we're in need of submissions. If you'd like to write something, please go ahead. You can talk about why/how you got into running, how you got involved with the club or what it is you enjoy about running. Anything, as long as it falls under the heading 'My Running Story'. So far, we've had some great pieces describing a wide range of running experiences. You don't have to write a lot, 1,000 words is pretty much the max, but your piece can be a lot shorter than that. It would also be great if you could submit a picture of yourself running to go alongside the text.

If you're keen, please email your story to:
publicitynhrr@gmail.com

(please note, this a new, NHRR publicity specific, email address)

Thanks,
Ed

Re: January's My Running Story: Richard Weber

Great stuff Richard! :smile:

A good story Richard- and great to run sometimes with you (as you are getting pretty speedy!) in the yellow group

loved reading this Richard!

Great story! Great read!

Thanks for all your kind words all.

Richard

nothing wrong with being the skinny one at the back...the perfect recipe for an endurance athlete!

Thanks for a great read!

Another great running story. I really enjoy learning about what motivates everyone at club, whether you've run all your life or are a relative newbie like me.
Thanks Richard for telling your tale and the publicity committee for the feature.