Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Baldock Beast Marshalls needed!

The Big Baldock Beast is on Sunday 23rd February and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in helping to marshal? Lots of you helped out last year and you were all wonderful and very loud! Please post here if you can help, would be great to see and hear you again this year. Many Thanks x

Re: Baldock Beast Marshalls needed!

It was such fun last year, I'd love to do it all again this year so count me in :smile:

(I might even remember to pick up a Tshirt this time .....:face_with_rolling_eyes: )

I’d like to help too :)

I'm happy to be the before the race marshall down the High St - assuming you're doing the number collection from Zeus/Templars again :slightly_smiling_face:

Yes please! I’d like to help!! I was with Linda last year :)

I’d love to help on the day too :)

I can marshal.

If you are still looking for Marshall’s, I can help.

yes please - thank you so much all of you, I will be sitting down this week to make a plan of who is where etc etc. Watch this space!

I am available to marshal.

Thank you everyone for volunteering to marshal at the beast! It would be great if you could come to a marshal briefing on the evening of feb 12th at the Templar’s in Baldock. Free drink and a chance to go through Marsha positions, lift sharing, Bib collection and contact details. Please can you post here if you can come otherwise we can meet at the club. Thank you again x

I can come to Templar’s on 12 Feb.

Thanks

Hi Jo,

Unfortunately, I’m not available on the 12th Feb to attend this. Can I catch up with you next Thursday at club to go through what you need me to do?

Thanks,
Dani :)

Tail runner ?

I should be able to make it to The Templars.

I cant make the 12th I will be working.

I can make 12th if it’s after 7.00pm

Hello All
just to say that I have sorted the following marshal points if it suits you all. I am hoping to still be at a marshal briefing but have a family situation that may change things.

Hannah and Linda - Out the back of Sandon where the runners come out of the woods and need to be directed back to Sandon (the runners turn right).

Brian and Rachel - out the front of Sandon church with outward runners turning left and homeward runners coming back by the pond (Brian knows what I mean!)

Lorna - just down the hill from Brian to turn the runners right towards Kelshall

Monica and Dani - in the woods along the road from Roe Green to the Rushden/Redhill road (Same as before Monica!)

Brian - high street duty and helping at the start/finish

Hayley - tail runner if that is okay with you?

I can get any of you a map and will give out contact details at club if needs be.
thank you a zillion.
Jo

What time at Templar's on 12th Jo ?

Yey thankyou perfect 😊

Message from Jo - meeting at Templar's is POSTPONED until 7pm next Wednesday 19th February.