Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Press report week ending 26th January

Hello.

Please write an amazing press report below that I can copy and paste. These are my favourite types of reports. Remember to include full name, name of the race and all the juicy bits in between.

Apparently there was small race on Parliament Hill yesterday?

Thanks

Re: Press report week ending 26th January

Sunday 26th Jan 2020
s.v De LAT Winterserie 10k Race Walk
Amsterdam

Cold bright morning, 4 laps around flat cycle paths in the east of the city.
I had a good race with local walker Paul Jansen only losing the lead to him on the final lap.
Happy to record a new PB.

2nd 47:16 PB

Dave

I decided to have a rest yesterday (25 Jan) from the mud of Letchworth and Westmill parkruns and travel up north to the Bedford parkrun.

I'd heard it was the place to go for a pb as it's a flatish course but with 455 entrants things can get a bit frantic. I did manage to knock about 15 seconds off my pb (set at Stevenage) and I came 160th. I won my age group ie geysers in their late 60s so I was pleased with that. Back to the mud of Norton Common next week!

Unfortunately the SEAA results aren’t available online yet.

We had several runners participate in the mud of Parliament Hill.

In the ladies, Katie Harbon, Paula Adams, Jo Harbon...

In the men, Mark Vaughan, Vince Wright, James Keogh, Darren Sunter, Wayne Bell, John O’Gorman, Johnny Spinks.

Conditions described as brutal - but brutal is child’s play to super star Squirrels.

#TeamNHRR

SEAA results available here