Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Interested in improving your form? Sunday March 8th

On Sunday March 8th I have organised a session to be led by Richard Bruce (Run Technique Coach on Facebook) focused on his 5 move system. Participants will run through the 5 parts of the running action: dip (load the spring), tuck (unload the spring), drive ( max stride length), kick (prime the landing) and land (down and back to accelerate). Please don't be put off by thinking this sounds exhausting, it won't be and the course will definitely be aimed to include less experienced runners. You will be able to walk drills as well as jog them and you will be videoed, if you wish, to see before and after. Some of the NHRR coaches will be watching to learn new things. The club is going to subsidise the event so we are just going to charge £5 with 12 places available. The course is going to be held on Sunday 8th March and I would suggest 9am - 10.30am or 9.30am - 11am. I am in the process of booking a local venue. If you would like to come please sign up below and pay £5 to me.

Re: Interested in improving your form? Sunday March 8th

Yes please!

Yes please.

Yes please!

Yes please. Thank you.

Thanks Karen - I would be interested.

Yes please

Yes please!

Yes please :)

Yes please for me too, thank you

yes please!

Me please!

If I'm counting correctly there might still be a place. In which case yes please or if not can I be first reserve.

Thank you all for signing up and to the 2 people who have already paid:) As we’re away next week next opportunity to pay will be week of February 17th. I’ll confirm venue on my return.

I’m already booked on the Hillingdon 20 mile race otherwise would have loved to.