Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Membership Renewals

An update on membership renewals for this season.

The committee discussed membership renewals at our last meeting and we agreed the following:

• The membership year stays as it is: 1 April to 30 March

• Members who can afford to, should renew as normal

• Members can apply for membership on the unemployed rate

• Members who wish to, will be able to delay their renewal. Please contact the Membership Secretary to confirm.

• If members are really struggling and do not feel they can afford to renew, but want to remain as members, please speak to the Membership Secretary (or Welfare Team) in confidence. No-one else will be made aware of this. The Committee has established a hardship fund which can be used to cover members' fees (including the England Athletics registration fee) in these unfortunate circumstances

Some of you have already renewed. Thank you for that. I will start sending notifications of renewal out over the next few days. Please note that we have a new category of Social Membership for any friends or family who do not want to run with us, but do want to party with us!!

I look forward to #RunningTogether again, hopefully, later this year.

Stay safe!

Phil

Re: Membership Renewals

Will we be able to do this on line?

All through the membership page on the main site, where the form (and the downloadable one) have been updated. http://www.nhrr.org.uk/membership.html

Done. Thank you 🌈

Done!

Done just now

Done

Done x 2

Done.

I a done mine.are you able to confirm this.
Thank you.

Hello, I have renewed and paid

Hi Phil

Apologies I’ve been a lazy boy and have only just renewed my membership 😬.

Thanks
Dan

Thanks to those who have renewed their memberships. You should have received an email from me confirming. (Monica yours is done)!

Hi,
I rejoined the club on the 5th May but haven’t received a confirmation email.
I’ve checked my junk mail.
Can you confirm that you have received my membership renewal.
Many thanks
Jane