Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Web-a-thon - The results

Hi everyone.

Thank you so much to everyone who took part in the web-a-thon last Sunday. Many of you were involved in either the organisation of the evening or 'performing'. Thank you. Many more of you and your families / friends tuned in to watch and donated generously.

As a reminder, the idea was to try and raise some money for the Garden House Hospice, which, in normal times, would have benefited from money raised from the Greenway Challenge, which should have been taking pace on that date.

I am really pleased to announce that we have raised around over £3,000, and I hope that, once all of the pledges from the Auction of Promises have been donated, we will be just above £3,500. You can see the total so far here: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/Team/NorthHertsRoadRunners.

This far exceeds what I thought we would be able to raise. I am so proud to be part of this club. Thank you. I am closer to the Hospice now than I was this time last year and I know how important these fund-raising activities are, as indeed they are for all such charities, particularly at the moment.

Thank you all so much for your positive spirits and generosity.

Phil and The Web-a-Thon Ninjas

Re: Web-a-thon - The results

I think I have now contacted all bidders and promise donators - if you haven't heard from me please let me know (Julie T I had a mail bounce back so have tried again)