Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Virtual strength and conditioning 9 Tuesday 26th May

With lockdown easing slightly I wasn’t sure if there would still be a demand for a s&c session at 8pm on a Tuesday but have posted just in case. Last week was very much a mobility focussed session so next Tuesday will emphasise strength and conditioning with 3 sets and fewer exercises. However, you will still be able to work at your own pace and if 1or 2 sets are right for you that is fine:). Please post below if you would like to attend.

Re: Virtual strength and conditioning 9 Tuesday 26th May

Is this supposed to be for the 2nd of June?

Oops, I”m a week behind!! Will repost with correct date. Thanks Tracy:)

No worries. I'm happy to do a session in a couple if weeks if people still want it. Adam is working the next 2 Tuesdays and is not always home on time so can't guarantee I can get the girls down in time to lead a session this week or next but would like to join in if I can. Happy to do a pilates session on the 16th June if it is still going on or maybe could organise an outdoor session but would be for only 5 people at a time. Are there any plans to restart group training in small groups? Tracy x

That would be great Tracy. We’re just waiting to hear from EA that we’re good to go.