Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Slow Plod Tuesday !

Hello, anyone fancy a slow 4 mile plod on tuesday? Run from spirella car park 7.15.
Neglected my running of late so need to kick-start!

Re: Slow Plod Tuesday !

Hi Jo,

Re: your plod - I'm certain you'd be welcomed at any of the Yellow Group sessions on Tuesday evening.

Why not trot to one of the Yellow Group 12 mins out and 12 back sessions then plod home. Just run as fast/slow as you want to/can.

Same goes for anyone else.

Hi Jo

I am happy to join you on Tuesday for an evening plod!

Thank you both! I will do some yellow sessions in the coming weeks I think. Sue, shall we meet for a 4 miler tonight just to get them legs of mine moving! I have a lovely route through the common and out to the greenway - just over 4 miles. 7.15 Spirella Car Park?

Sounds good to me Jo. See you there!

Sue and I had a wonderful run through the common and round a bit of the Greenway, if there are a couple of people who would like to run with us you are very welcome. Same time next week! Thanks Sue, great to see you again x

Thank you Jo for a lovely run yesterday. Looking forward to the next one! 😊

What sort of plod are we talking? I like plods

Jo H
Sue and I had a wonderful run through the common and round a bit of the Greenway, if there are a couple of people who would like to run with us you are very welcome. Same time next week! Thanks Sue, great to see you again x
Would love to join you for a plod. I'm away next week but if you're still plodding the week after then count me in.