Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bedfordshire AAA 10k results

Hopefully we can include the following in a Race Report

Beds AAA organised a virtual 10k race from Priory Park. This was spread over a period from 13 June to 19 July. The course was the same as the previous years races and all runners were asked to run this course and record their times on Strava, and then e-mail these over to the organisers. As there wouldn't be any marshals the course was marked out on the ground from Start to Finish with arrows directing runners at various turning points. We had 6 members from our club take part and the results are as follows

Richard Webber 48.57
Lucy O'Conner 51.49 1st FV55
Linda Aird 54.47 1st FV60
Andrew Porter 59.20
Ian Sutcliffe 59.53 1st MV75
Brian Judkins 70.15

There were 84 participating runners

Ian

Re: Bedfordshire AAA 10k results

Hi Ian

Did you get any photos of this? If so can you send them to nhrr.instagram@gmail.com please.

Regards Dave

Hi Dave

Sorry no pictures from me as I was the only one from the club when I ran on 12 July. Not sure if any of the others that ran this course took any pics.

Ian

Sorry Dave, I also ran this solo and don't have any photos. I don't know whether Lucy took any? Or there may be some of the small group of us that did a reccie there.