This Saturday is the First Saturday of the Month - and we all know what that means! Its the Best Saturday of the Month! :heart_eyes:
You can also use your time in the Fly 5km. Free to submit a time.
There's a team competition requiring at least 4 athletes for both a men and women's competition.
It would be good to get a team result here as well, so please have a look. :eyes:
August 1st is also Yorkshire Day! So what better way to celebrate? Try running like a whippet, in a flat cap...
Just a few comments about the team competition scoring on the Fly5k... These are written on the Facebook page.
Well done team, great to see 17 runners in the Fly inter club 5km. :+1:
Scores are in seconds.
1) Sydney Striders - 4,997 (Fastest time: Greg CHURCHILL 18:44)
2) North Herts Road Runners - 5,402 (Fastest time: Nick MALPELI 18:42)
3) St Albans Striders - 5,409 (Fastest time: Gary WARREN 17:50)
4) Harpenden Arrows - 5,833 (Fastest time: Adrian CLOAKE 18:27)
1) North Herts Road Runners - 5,669 (Fastest time: Rhia BOTHA 20:38)
2) Chiltern Harriers - 5,717 (Fastest time: Rebecca NKOANE 19:01)
3) St Albans Striders - 6,231 (Fastest time: Jenny MAGINLEY 19:54)
4) Harpenden Arrows - 6,997 (Fastest time: Jennifer FINLAY 26:11)