Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Pilates for Runners course September 2020

Hi all

The Physiotherapy clinic Stotfold are pleased to announce we will be running a New Pilates for Runners course in September 20 and I will be teaching this course. This is after the introductory course that was due to start in April was cancelled due to lockdown. Social distancing measures are in place at the clinic as well as thorough cleaning and hygiene regimes. For this reason there are a limited number of places on the course, therefore I wanted to offer places to anyone at the club that is interested before the clinic advertise more widely. The details are as follows:

Day and time: Mondays 8.15pm
Dates of course: 14 September to 19th October 20 (6 week course). TBC
Price £66 for the 6 week course
Venue: The physiotherapy clinic, Stotfold. Unit 4-5 ARC progress Mill Lane Stotfold Hitchin SG5 4NY

I have had interest from 2 people at the club already so we currently have only 4 places remaining on this course.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask

Best wishes

Tracy Pitcairn (Chartered Physiotherapist and APPI clinical Pilates instructor)

Re: New Pilates for Runners course September 2020

Hi Tracy,
Please can I join?
Thanks!
Lindsay

Hi Tracy,

Do we call the clinic to book a place?

Thanks
Helen

Hi,
I'm interested too. How do I book?
Thanks
Gladys

Hi all

Thanks for the interest. Sorry for the late reply, I have been away since last Tuesday. Please email to book your places on the Pilates for runners course.

admin@physiospinalclinic.co.uk

Many thanks

Tracy

Hi there

I hope you all managed to reserve your places by e-mailing the clinic. Let me know if you had any problems. The course will be advertised to the wider public this week with only 1 space left. Tracy