Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Run of the Month - September 30min Challenge (7th-24th) results submission here

Please post results for the 30min distance challenge.

Time is fixed at 30mins, so the submission is the distance that you travelled in this time.

You can do this as a tempo session and would fit into your training schedule nicely. Or push a bit harder and see how far you can get in 30mins. Otherwise take it a bit easier is perfectly fine as well.

Please post write ups and links to Garmin/Strava activity if you wish.

#TeamNHRR
#RotM

Re: Run of the Month - September 30min Challenge (7th-24th) results submission here

New route for me today, lovely sunny morning. 30 mins = 3.96 miles

Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/ZlmVE1k7J9

Tracy

Re: Run of the Month - September 30min Challenge (7th-24th) results submission here

ROTM- 30mins - 6.97k
https://strava.app.link/DGZFNZKDL9

2.78 (undulating) miles.

ROTM 30 mins run distance covered 3:33 miles on Plymouth Hoe where I did my first half marathon

My run today was 3.5ml in Southwold Suffolk.

I managed 2.95m this morning when doing the Fly 5K

3.61 miles for me as part of an easy-paced 11-miler from Letchworth to Pirton and back. Did the RoTM bit as two laps taking in the Hambridge Way - all very pleasant and rural. Nice!

Check out my activity on Strava: https://strava.app.link/1cUMjA8IU9

My 30 mins was part of the virtual Victoria Park Open 5 which I ran round my usual fartlek route in Hitchin this morning - at 30 mins I had hit 3.45 miles.

3.5M for me in the lovely a Sunday sunshine:)

I did 5k today in 30mins as part of my long slow run.

I ran 4.5 miles around Roding Valley Park on Saturday morning.

John Auld, 4.66 miles

I did mine this morning, in the lovely cool air. I managed 7.49km (4.66 miles) in 30mins. I ran to 4:00min/km from Fairfield to Stotfold and did two laps of Stotfold. It’s actually quite a nice route for a tempo, quite flat. It was a nice change from my usual tempo routes. One of which is brutal off road and the other is just a flat loop around an Clothall common.

I used a custom workout on my watch, so just set to WU / 30min / WD. Quite useful for finishing as you don’t have to do anything, just run until it bleeps. It also counts down how long is left. You can still use the automatic splits to get feedback, but it also gives you a combined split for the 30min effort, including pace and distance.

I quite enjoyed the change of using time as the fixed value, rather than distance.

Hope that everyone else enjoyed it too.

#TeamNHRR
#RotM

Hi,
I did 2.39m in 30 mins 31 seconds on 16/09, sorry just over 30 mins but at my speed those extra 31 seconds don't make a huge difference!.
Lindsay

Hello

5.83k for me in the 30 mins on 20th Sept.

Thanks for organising

Matt

I did my 30 mins last night around the neighbourhood. 3.66 miles, or I think 5.89 million millimetres sounds much more impressive!

Thanks for organising captains!

:sweat_smile:

I ran for 30 minutes on 23rd. It was dark, raining & early before work! Ran 5.78km. 🏃‍♀️🌧🙂