Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Virtual FSOM - Times - Saturday 3rd October

Please leave your Name and Time on this thread and if you want, a description of your route ......

Enjoy.

Re: Virtual FSOM - Times - Saturday 3rd October

Time was 27:22 on a very wet morning in Stevenage

19:50 for me this morning

28:32 round a rainy Letchworth this morning, straight after my swimming lesson - nothing like as cold as I was expecting, and was out before the rain got too heavy :relaxed:

James Keogh 20:54 round and round the baldock road football pitches.
Clare skipped this one as it is Virtual London Marathon day tomorrow :smiley:

Its a 20:10 from me this morning Brian.

Thanks.

23.13 this morning along a very wet Greenway near Letchworth Gate. It reminded me of running around the Common in the winter. I started off trying to avoid the puddles, but after 2k when I was thoroughly soaked I just ploughed through them.

Rob Wallis

28:49. Did this as part of a reccie for the Stevenage 10k route, so not running at full pace - we did take a couple of wrong turns and had to double back. Pouring with rain most of the time, but not cold, and I found it surprisingly enjoyable. Ran with fellow club members Lucy & Dervla.

Time 28.03. Run as part of soggy social Stevenage 10k route reccie with Dervla and Richard.

32.29 this time-very wet!

x3 Clothall Common loops in 32:35, not motivated by the bad weather.

28.43 on the Greenway near Willian

23.11 for me on the northern part of the Greenway as part of a longer run. A much nicer surface when it's wet - a bit more 'give' in it.

Ran with Matt Roberts on Clothall Common. Must have been motivated by wearing our NHRR kit as both worked really hard & got new PBs! 😁

22 minutes 32 seconds for me.

Thank you Brian. 😊

A very humid 5k around Hitchin in 26:22 :sweat:

Ran 5k in 28:13 as part of a 4 mile run.

John Auld, 26:16

Extended warm up to the session at chicksands this morning. In the rain, round the hills of the woods. Beautiful scenery - just like Norton Common. :heart_eyes:

Brian Bailey 32:28 - out & back along Western, Gaunt & Eastern Ways on the Grange.

Ran between 4 & 5pm - better conditions than this morning.

38:20

Forgot I was due to do this unti I was in the queue for chips so was tired and full of food when I finally ran... haven't missed a virtual fsotm yet so stubbornly did it anyway and it was actually ok

Hi Brian

A run round Clothall Common this afternoon with Anna Greetham pushing the pace saw a new PB of 22:18.

Thanks for collating all the results 😄

Best wishes

Matt