Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Pilates for Runners

Dear all

We will be running another Pilates for runners course at The Physiotherapy Clinic Stotfold from Monday 2nd November to Monday 16th December. All mats blocks and equipment is provided and enhanced cleaning regimes are in place.

Day Monday 8.15 (second course @ 7.15 if 8.15 is full)
Time 8.15 pm
Venue The Physiotherapy Clinic Stotfold
Instructor Tracy
Number of spaces 5 per class
Cost £77 for 7 week course
£20 deposit required to secure a place

Please let me know if you are interested in attending. Those who are on the current course have priority booking until the 19th October.

Many thanks

Tracy Pitcairn

Re: Pilates for Runners

Karen & Pete would like to sign up please Tracy.

I would like to join please.

I’d like to sign up please. I’d prefer the 8:15 if possible 🤞🏻

Great. Thanks for your interest. I will let you know later this week how to book your place.

Tracy

Hi all
please can you email admin@physiospinalclinic.co.uk to ask to be booked onto the next course starting Monday 2nd November. Please can you specify if you would prefer 7.15 or 8.15 and we will do our best to accomadate you. Please also leave your contact details so that admin can get in touch with you to confirm the course details.

Many thanks

Tracy Pitcairn

Hi Lee did you still want a space on the course? There is only one space left at 8.15 or there is also 1 space at 7.15 at the moment.

Many thanks

Tracy

Yes can u have the 8.15 spot please, will book in later if that’s ok.