Remember that this forum can be viewed by anyone; anything deemed inappropriate will be removed.

NHRR Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SORE League Week 51/52

:star2: :star2: :star2:

The SORE League will finish on 31st December 2020. Results will be published the first week in January.

:star2: :star2: :star2:

You can access the latest SORE League by clicking here: Latest SORE League

Points are awarded for every run of 10 miles or more as follows:

10 up to 13 miles: 0.5 point
13 up to 16 miles: 1 point
16 up to 20 miles: 1.5 points
20 up to 26 miles: 2 points
26 up to 30 miles: 3 points
30 miles and over: 4 points

Maximum points score for a single run is 4.

Providing home-made cake after a social run or other valuable services to running: 0.5 point

Half a point will also be awarded if you provide home-made cake when you attend a running event that is less than 10 miles or you are there in a supporting capacity.

Re: SORE League Week 51/52

Hi Sue,
19/12 - 10.6 miles
22/12 - 10.8 miles
Thanks
Jane

Hi Sue,

I’m a little bit behind in posting my long runs. I’m just going through my Strava feed now. Can you add the following please:

19th Dec: 13.25 miles
12th Dec 13.24 miles
6th Dec: 11.1 miles
29th Nov: 13.25 miles
14th Nov: 12.38 miles

Thank you and Happy Christmas.

Hi Sue,

In addition to above:

26/12 - 13 miles

Thanks
Jane

I’m sorry that I got out of the habit of posting my sore runs this year. I do use the concept of collecting points for motivation.

I’m very much looking forward to posting my runs next year and participating in SORE league again.

Thanks very much for organising.

Hi John, just to let you know that as we are moving away from the forum to the new app the SORE league will not be returning in 2021. I was planning to bring it to an end as I think most people are now using Strava and similar apps. The results for 2020 will be put on the message board on the new app the first week of January and the final league table will appear on the website under Training/SORE League together with the Short Runs League which also finishes at the end of the year. Thank you and everyone who participated! 😀

Thank you for your efforts Sue, it’s much appreciated.

I, for one, would love to see SORE league continue, as I think it offers a different aspect to motivation than Strava does. I’m a big fan of Strava, but also a big fan of SORE league too.

#TeamNHRR

10 miles for me to finish off the year. Thanks Sue for sorting out the SORE league this year.

Hi Sue,

29/12 - 10.8 miles

Thanks
Jane

Hello, I did 13.1 miles on Sunday 28th December